Wednesday, February 10


the thing that rocks the most about having a blog that has lost its favour (meaning, once upon a time a few years ago I had lots of readers but then I stopped writing for a while and when I came back discovered that OH nobody much hangs around to see what comes next) is that you can pretty much write anything and it doesn't matter. I just realized that this morning.

For example, I can tell you the following without caring even a little bit:

When I was living with this one boyfriend (I'd name him, but you don't know him so it doesn't matter, OH OK let's call him Les) I WAS in fact screwing my ex... who in fact was the person I left my husband for... yeah we both lied to his face about it for awhile before that relationship ended and we got back together. He was pretty much my soul-mate, and that status might still stand today even though we aren't together now and haven't been since 2003. He even came to visit me in 2008 and I screwed him then too (although I was single that time).

He happened to be someone I always felt comfortable saying ANYTHING to and I still feel that way although I don't talk to him much these days being as I have a boyfriend right now and want THAT to work out.

I felt badly for the situation with my husband (but really, we were young and the whole situation was based on the idea of marriage etc.) but if I'm honest, I don't feel sorry about the other parts. Anyway, this ex lives on the other side of the country now. Would he be interference if he still lived here? I don't think so. I mean, 7 years later...things are different.

I've probably had at least 5 one-night stands... although all but one were with people I was already friends with. One I don't remember the name of. What a slut! (him, not me of course!)

My last boyfriend was pretty unkind to me at times and really wore down my feelings for him but I continued in the relationship much longer than I should have. I avoided sleeping with him all the time and it was pretty affectionless for a while before I finally ended it. I might in fact be getting karmic payback for that right now... except I don't believe in fucking karma.

Bah... this is boooooring. There's another problem I have I guess... boring. I get bored of what I write here... so why wouldn't you? And I just realized... it doesn't matter how many people read this... I actually don't care. hmm....

9 dirty hippies blowing your mind:

liz said...

I didn't think it was boring.

Anyway it's not the number of readers, it's the quality (la la lee!).

viggaz said...

Crime Of The Century
- a poem by viggaz -

a shaggy beard
a crisp white suit
and a snazzy suitcase
when i go out and aboot!

i had kippers for breakfast
with a smile on my face
i'm kickin' it large
with my snazzy suitcase!

you know said...

love when you write

Gage1 said...

The supertramp poem is just ... Wow... Ha!

Thanks Liz and T!

TS said...

I still read ya! And also dig ya...

Laura said...

i just started reading. and i dig very much so.

Anonymous said...

I read people when they read me. I would have never found this if you hadn't found mine.

That mister pierce has consistently awarded me some awesome prime real estate.

Gage1 said...

yes, Tony is pretty awesome that way!

g/d said...

dig..