Tuesday, November 9

MY Cool Caravan

Look at this book, I wish I'd had the idea to make a book like this, so cute and fun.



Anyway, I actually and honestly NEED a copy of this book, so desperately do I want to own and makeover a funny little retro camper that me and my most excellent plus one can camp in. I think this book would provide some ideas that I would be down with.

5 dirty hippies blowing your mind:

Kirstina said...

OMG that's so cute!

Chris Haddon said...

Thanks for the kind words about my book. Best wishes Chris Haddon

Chris Haddon said...

Thanks for the kind words about my book. Best wishes Chris Haddon

Gage1 said...

Hi Chris, I love the idea of your book! It's wonderful! I cannot wait to page through it. I haven't had a chance to read much about you or the book but I think you own at least one retro camper yourself?

Gage1 said...

Oh, I just found your website!