Wednesday, June 26

Stopping In

It does seem that the natural progression of my life has lead to basically abandoning this blog. Shame really in some ways and "who cares" in others. I've not officially ended it because I want it to be here if I suddenly feel like sharing. Thing is, that hasn't happened in a while. I never saw the point in forcing it, and if I have to set aside time to blog, then it's just not fun anymore. I suspect that most readers have long since abandoned; that's what happens when you vacate the premises out here in internet land for too, too long. So, at this point, I suppose I'm more of a squatter here, dropping in occasionally but not even necessarily making myself known. We'll continue to see what happens.

2 dirty hippies blowing your mind:

krista zee said...

I feel the exact same!

Anonymous said...

Still check by from time to time. The only blog i read.

Boo